DVM171THD is a datalogger to grab and record the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is placed. It can store up to 32,000 values (16,000 temperature and 16,000 humidity).
The USB interface allows you to set the device and download the acquired data. They can be processed using the supplied software, for Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit). Programmable alarm thresholds for temperature and humidity, measurement cycle from 2s up to 24h. The package includes: protective case, fixing clip, software (in English), manual and long-life battery (not rechargeable).
- memory for 32000 readings (16000 temperature and 16000 humidity readings)
- dew point indication
- status indication
- USB interface for setup and data download
- user-programmable alarm thresholds for temperature and humidity
- analysis software
- multi-mode to start logging
- long battery life
- selectable measuring cycle: 2s/5s/10s/30s/1m/5m/10m/30m/1h/2h/3h/6/12h/24h
- comes with: protective cover, mounting clip, English software for Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit), manual, battery.