The ESP32-CAM Development Board of A.I. Thinker (or equivalent) is a module that integrates Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE), small 2 Megapixel camera (OV2640), slot for a mini SD card memory up to 4 GB and I/O 9 pins. A high brightness LED is also present from the front, which can be used as FLASH or as an illuminator for the scene to be shot. Programmable directly via the Arduino IDE, it can be used in various IoT applications such as home devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, wireless QR code identification and many other IoT applications.
Wireless module: ESP32-S WiFi 802.11 b / g / n + Bluetooth module 4.2 LE with PCB antenna PCB, u.FL connector, flash SPI 32Mbit, PSRAM 4MBit
- FPC connector
- Support for OV2640 cameras (sold with the board) or OV7670
- Image output format: JPEG (only OV2640 supported), BMP, grayscale
Power supply: 5 VDC
- Turn off LED: 180 mA @ 5V
- Turn on LED and the brightness to the maximum: 310 mA a 5 V
- Deep-sleep: 6 mA @ 5V min.
- Modem-sleep: 20 mA @ 5V min.
- Light-sleep: 6,7 mA a 5 V min.