The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.
EM-506RE GPS module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This GPS module is powered by SiRF Star IV, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. With SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, it predicts satellite positions for up to 3 days and delivers CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions, without any network assistance.Besides, MicroPower Mode allows GPS module to stay in a hot-start condition nearly continuously while consuming very little power. EM-506 is suitable for the following applications: Automotive navigation, Fleet management.
- SiRF Star IV high performance GPS Chipset
- Very high sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -163 dBm)
- Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
- Support UART interface.
- Built-in LNA(with in CHIP)
- Compact size (30.0mm x 30.0 mm x 10.7mm) suitable for space-sensitive application
- Support NMEA 0183 V3.0 (GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, GLL, ZDA)
- Support OSP protocol
- Support SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
48 channel GPS module with integrated antenna
- Brand: Futura Group Srl
- Product Code: 8160-EM506RE
- Availability: In Stock