Adding wired or wireless remote control to Arduino main boards become easy with this PS2 Shield together with Arduino Library provided. PS2 Shield offers a compact yet reliable PS2 Controller Converter for user. PS2 Shield is powered from Arduino main board. With PS2 Shield reading Joy-stick and button’s state of PS2 controller will be as easy as reading UART data. It offers a standard connector for SONY PS2 controller to plug-in, either wired or wireless .
User has option to use either hardware or software UART with Arduino’s main board to communication to get the PS2 controller status. PS2 Shield reset is connect to arduino’s analog pin 1 (A1). User can pull down this analog pin to reset the shield.
PS2 Shield does not come with PS2 controller (joystick and reciver), please purchase separately.
- 5V powered, low current consumption.
- Simple to use UART protocol
- Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable.
- Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported.
- PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode.
- A status LED
- Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (9600, 57600, 115200).
- Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART TX and RX pin.
PS2 Shield for Arduino
- Brand: Futura Group Srl
- Product Code: 1686-PS2SHIELD
- Availability: In Stock