Due to the importance of RFIDs we propose today a simple, stand-alone project, which is basically a simple transponder enabled lock. This lock is equipped with a relay to be used to control an electric gate opener or a simple lamp. We’ll use a great module, very practical because it incorporates everything you need to make a transponder reader: the ID-12 by Innovations Technology. This component integrates the exciter coil, the logic to control absorption and that for code identification.
This project comes in kit . Some components have to be soldered to the included PCB.
- Up to 127 tags can be stored.
- Possibility to store\delete a single tag and reset the memory.
- Organization Dynamic memory: each tag is stored in the next available location.
- Monostable output operation (activation for 1 second) or bistable.
- Buzzer indicator
- Power supply 11 to 15 Vdc - 150 mA
- Dimensions 84 mm x 50 mm
Access Control with RFID - To mount
- Brand: Futura Group Srl
- Product Code: 7100-FT829K
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- 5 or more 35.00€
- 10 or more 33.00€
- 50 or more 30.00€
- 100 or more 28.00€