- More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- More USB. We now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
|Chip||Broadcom BCM2835 SoC|
|CPU||700 MHz Low Power ARM1176JZFS Applications Processor|
Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor
Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering
and DMA infrastructure
Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system
|Dimensions||85 x 56 x 17mm|
|Power||Micro USB socket 5V, 2A|
|Ethernet||10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket|
|Video Output||HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4) Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)|
|Audio Output||3.5mm jack, HDMI|
|USB||4 x USB 2.0 Connector|
|GPIO Connector||40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
|Camera Connector||15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)|
Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
|Memory Card Slot||Micro SDIO|
RASPBERRY PI, MODEL B+, 512MB
- Product Code: 7310-8111284RS
- Availability: In Stock