Pocket Oscilloscope DSO Nano V3 based on ARM Cortex ™ -M3 processor compatible with the 32-bit platform. Has a color screen 2.8 "with 320x240 pixel resolution, 1 Msps sampling rate with 12-bit resolution, internal memory of 2 MB to save waveforms, signal generator, USB, mini-jack to connect the probe, on / off switch and a rechargeable battery (via USB) lithium battery 3.7 V. It has various measurement indicators, different trigger modes, signal test pin integrated from 10 Hz to 1 MHz. It is an oscilloscope Open Source (under CC license), it is possible to customize the firmware and change the performance, in "software and links" you will find the program to upgrade the latest firmware and custom firmware. This oscilloscope it is particularly suitable for hobbyists interested to measure and display most of the electronic signals, in particular for the range of frequencies of audio devices between 0 Hz and 200 kHz. the package includes: the oscilloscope with built-in rechargeable battery, test leads to hook, single-ended test leads, a protective pouch, a desk bracket to support the DSO Nano and a small Allen key.
- Display: TFT 65,000 color 2.8 "
- Display resolution: 320x240
- Maximum sampling frequency: 1Msps by resolution of 12 bits (4096 points)
- analog bandwidth: 0-200 kHz
- Loop bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Horizontal Sensitivity: 1 uS / Div - 10 S / Div
- Horizontal position: adjustable with indicator
- Vertical Sensitivity:
- 10 mV / Div - 10 V / Div (probe x1)
- 0.5 V / Div - 100 V / Div (with x10 probe)
- Vertical position: adjustable with indicator
- Input impedance:> 500 kOhm
- Maximum input voltage: 80 Vpp (probe x1)
- Coupling: DC
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit, Trigger on rising or falling edge, level indicator and adjustable sensitivity
- Automatic measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, medium voltage and DC voltage
- Horizontal and vertical measurement with markers
- Rising / falling edge triggers
- Level and adjustable trigger sensitivity indicator
- Hold / run feature
- Signal generator: 10 Hz to 1 MHz (square wave)
- Saving waveform: internal memory of 2 Mbytes
- PC connection: via USB
- Upgradeable from bootloader: via USB
- Power supply: rechargeable battery (via USB) lithium 3.7 V / 500 mAh
- Dimensions: 91 mm X 62 mm X 13 mm
- Weight: 76 grams
The synchronization mode is set to Auto by default, but the available modes are as follows:
- AUTO: Automatic synchronization in sweeping mode, the waveform is not attached to the trigger.
- NORM: normal synchronization in sweeping mode, the waveform is attached to the trigger.
- SING: single scan, displays the waveform when it is engaged by the trigger.
- NONE: random sampling methods.
- SCAN: Scan Mode, to check low-frequency signals.
- FIT: Automatically adjusts the vertical and horizontal scale to display the waveform
How to save the waveform and configuration on the SD-CARD (For old model with slots for SD Card):
1 . Make sure that the SD-CARD supports SPI mode
2 . Format the SD-CARD in FAT16
3. Create files with FILEXXX.DAT name on your SD-CARD (The file must have a magnitude greater than 1kB). Or directly download the file below and copy it to the SD-CARD.
SDFILE.rar [4.84 KiB]
4. Create another file called CONFIG.DAT on your SD-CARD (the file must have a magnitude greater than 1KB). Or directly download the file below and copy it to the SD-CARD.
CONFIG.rar [403 Bytes]
5. To save the waveform to move up to select "FS", then choose the file you want to save and press the "M" button.
DOCUMENTS AND LINKS
OSCILLOSCOPE POCKET WITH MEMORY
- Brand: Futura Group Srl
- Product Code: 7300-DSONANOV3
- Availability: Out Of Stock